MATS PHOTO COMPETITION
These are the rules which apply to your participation in our Photo Competition (August 2018 – March 2019). By submitting your photograph, you agree to these rules.
The promoter of the competition is The Mast & Tower Safety Group (MATS Group). The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, LinkedIn.
- The competition is open to all members of the Mast & Tower Safety industry aged 18 or over, excluding members of the actual MATS Group and their family, or any person or company associated in anyway with the competition.
- To enter the prize draw you should email your entry in JPEG format to email@example.com . Closing date for entries is midnight 31st March 2019.
- Late, invalid, duplicate or incomplete entries will not be considered, and we accept no responsibility for lost entries.
- The prize is for one winner only, judged to be the most impressive photograph showcasing the industry by the delegates at the MATS Conference, Ricoh Arena, Coventry on Wednesday 24th April 2019.
- The prize is £100 Marks & Spencer voucher.
- The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The winner will be notified by email after 24th April 2019.
- Any personal information and contact details you supply will be used only for the purposes of administering the competition.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the draw or the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
- The competition is subject to applicable UK laws.
- All photographers will retain full ownership of their photos but, by entering, you agree to allow MATS Group to use images in the promotion of the MATS Group on our LinkedIn pages, newsletters and our website www.matsgroup.info.